Administration and Customer Service Representative (Illawarra)
About the job
Position Type: Full-time, 35 hours per week
About the Role:
The Administration and Customer Service Representative at RLSNSW Illawarra Region is a pivotal role in enhancing the customer experience of our Training and Education programs. With a strong emphasis on providing timely, accurate, and proficient assistance, this role serves as the main touchpoint for our customers. Alongside, this role also plays a significant part in the overall learning journey of our clients during their Royal Life Saving Training Course. This role is a hybrid role and flexible working arrangements can be made.
· Customer Interaction: Engage professionally and friendly with all customers, establishing a positive relationship and ensuring optimal satisfaction.
· Information & Guidance: Utilize a comprehensive knowledge of RLS NSW, ACT, and TAS operating practices, systems, and resources to address and resolve customer enquiries efficiently.
· Issue Escalation: Promptly escalate unresolved customer issues to the relevant department or personnel.
· Training Bookings: Handle in-house group and community/ public training bookings including communication with clients and trainers and ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
· Office Assistance: Contribute actively in the general running of the office, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
· Legislative Adherence: Abide by all privacy requirements and legislative obligations. Ensure utmost confidentiality, privacy, and integrity of all information.
· Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with talented teams across NSW, ACT, and TAS regions to ensure seamless service delivery and customer experience.
· Experience: Previous experience in a customer service and administration role.
· Professionalism: Ability to represent RLSNSW as the first point of contact for most customers, projecting a positive and professional image.
· Skillset: Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to develop processes to create efficiency and the capacity to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
· Independence: Capability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
· Problem Solving: Efficient problem-solving skills to address and resolve issues promptly.
· Attitude: A consistent positive attitude even under pressure, ensuring customers always feel valued and understood.
· Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check