Droughts, Fires and Covid have impacted the Swim School Industry over the past 2-3 year more than we could have ever imagined. A significant loss in income, staffing and financial support has seen a resilient aquatic industry pull through, but only just.
Now with the support of the Government, Royal Life Saving has launched a brand-new Partnership Program to support Swim Schools get back on their feet and get swimmers in their door!
“Our Swim School Partnership is a hub of people, resources, and offerings brought together to give you everything you need to build and deliver successful solutions for you and/or your customers” said Craig Roberts, General Manager of Royal Life Saving.
“The new Swim School Partnership extends on the work with the National Swimming and Water Safety Framework to deliver a Swim Teacher Development Framework and a Swim School Excellence Framework and a range of supporting resources so that Swim Schools have what they need at their fingertips”.
The Swim School Partnership also offer aquatic facilities the opportunity to take advantage of the new recently revitalised Swim and Survive Program from Royal Life Saving.
The Online and innovative solution provides swim schools with the following: Includes:
· Access to free and heavily discounted Swim Teacher Courses
· Access to the new Swim School Excellence Guideline
· Access to the new Swim Teacher Development Guidelines
· Access to a library of over 45 Teaching Videos (and growing)
· Access to over 50 new Teaching Activities and Games for Swim Teachers
· Access to an extensive range of marketing resources
· Access to a dedicated Swim School Forum
· Access to resources, tips and techniques on implementing Child Safety provisions within your Aquatic Facility
· Access to free online education programs for Children aged 3 years to 15 years of age all aligned to the curriculum, syllabus and milestones on the National Swimming and Water Safety Framework
Craig Roberts said, “Royal Life Saving is committed to driving a strong direction and level of support with the swim school industry to make life that little bit easier”.
“We have engaged industry, we have listened, we have learnt and we intend to continue to work with you for a stronger more vibrant industry”.
To view the Latest Swim School Partnership Program visit
Swim School Partnership enquiries