Development & Training Officer
About the job
Train and assess core courses across the Riverina Region including Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, Swim Teacher, Pool Lifeguard, Recognition and Management of Anaphylaxis and Bronze Medallion.Engage in consistent professional development and feedback processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Stellar communication and presentation abilities
- Team-player who can also thrive independently
- Proven time management and organisational capabilities
- Current HLTAID011 Provide first aid certificate
- NSW Working with Children Check or equivalent
- Competent in Microsoft programs and general computer use
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Australian residency or valid working rights
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (Note: this is essential for the role, however if you are the right candidate we can guide you through certification)
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing work environment and cater to varying work hours.
- Flexibility to travel and spend extended nights away from place of residence.
- Recognition and Management of Anaphylaxis Program (RAMOAP)
- Trainer credentials (Note: this is essential for the role, however if you are the right candidate we can guide you through certification)
- Qualifications within the Aquatic Industry, Health, Education or related fields, or one year of pertinent experience
- Familiarity with competency-based training and assessment
35-hour flexible work week (FT)Competitive salary package ($tbc) inclusive of a fully maintained company car and fringe benefits tax (FBT) provisions
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Training and Development Officer?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?