Tue, 14 June|
Sydney Olympic Park
Royal Life Saving Leadership Course - Aquatic Team Leaders
Looking to step into a leadership role? The Aquatic Team Leader program will provide a wide spectrum of topics around supervising people and teams in this exciting new Leadership course delivered over 2 days.
Time & Location
14 June 2022, 8:00 am – 15 June 2022, 5:00 pm
Sydney Olympic Park, 10 Parkview Dr, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
About the event
- 2 day face to face workshop
- 2 Hours online study
- Everything DiSC Management Profile - A comprehensive 26-page research validated online assessment report that helps supervisors to develop a greater understanding of their management style
- 12 months access to the Royal Life Saving Online Learning Leadership Portal
- 12 months membership
This workshop is for Lifeguards, Swim Teachers, Fitness Instructors and Customer Service Operators who are wanting to or who have recently been appointed as team leaders / supervisors who manage a team and are responsible for managing the groups performance.
- The Team Leader in Aquatic Facilities
- Understanding how you manage people
- Team development stages
- Communication skills
- Leading others in Aquatic Facilities
- Dealing with difficult situations
- How do you direct and delegate?
- What is the impact of your style on motivating others?
- What is the impact of your style on developing others?
- Recognising performance issues
- Managing diminishing performance
- Having performance conversations
Find out more about courses in our Leadership Series: Leadership Development | Royal Life Saving (drowningprevention.org.au)